It’s easy to upload a custom logo image via Divi’s Theme Options.
- Resize and crop your logo accordingly.
- Remove excess empty space around the logo.
- A good rule of thumb is to make sure the main heading font size on your webpage is bigger than the height of the logo. Usually, below 90px.
- The larger the logo image, the longer it will take for your page to load.
Standard measurements for website logos:
160 x 160 px
250 x 150 px
350 x 75 px
400 x 100 px
The Theme Logo
Your company logo is placed at the top of every page.
You can define your own logo image from within the Divi Theme Options page in your WordPress Dashboard. To locate the Divi Theme Options, click the taxPRO > Theme Options link in your WordPress Dashboard.
Within the Theme Options, under the General > General tab, locate the “Logo” field. In the field, input the full URL to your logo image. You can use the “Upload Image” button below the field to upload your logo image if you haven’t already done so. After installing, copy and paste the URL to the file into the field and click “Save” to save your settings.
After updating your logo, if you notice that some places within the webpage still load your previous logo then you will need to visit each page and update the logo image using the visual builder. See the following article for updating images:
Other locations your image might be located:
- Newsletter notifications: Newsletter(Mailpoet) > Post Notifications > Tax Tips and News
- SEO search appearance: SEO(Yoast) > Search appearance > Organization logo
- SEO social or Facebook image: SEO(Yoast) > Social > Facebook > Default image
- Payment software: Payments(GetPaid) > General settings > Logo URL