If you already know your password then you may log in to webmail and update your password by pressing "Webmail Home" then select "Password and Security" under your email in the dropdown menu on the top right. Refer to this article for assistance with logging into webmail:
If you don't remember your password or you need to reset the account for each of your staff. Follow these steps:
2. Click on "My Account" on the top right then select "My Services".
3. Look for your hosting plan (it will have a name like "taxPRO Websites" or "Managed Wordpress" or "Business Email"). Click on the "Active" green button.
4. Scroll down, and you will see "Email Accounts". Press it.
5. A list of all your email accounts will be displayed to you. If you are the administrator then you can manage each email account by pressing the "Manage" button. The default email account is your hosting system account and does not count towards your total number of accounts.
6. Type in a new password then scroll down to the bottom and press "Update Email Settings". You may generate a random password to give to your staff so they can temporarily login an update their password through webmail.
7. This last step is very important. If you have any email clients (Windows Mail, Outlook, Apple Mail, or your mobile device) that is connecting to the email servers then you must update the password for each device or software. Failure to do this may result in your IP address becoming blocked. If this occurs then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket. While your IP address is blocked you will not be able to send mail and some of our services will not be accessible to you. It is important to reach out to us for assistance.