Add / Delete an Email Address
To add an email address.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your control panel
2. Click on the "SERVICES" box
3. Look for your hosting plan (example Managed Wordpress, Business Email). Look for the word "ACTIVE" in green on the right
[NOTE: If the word Active does not exist, your service may be disabled. Send an email to email@example.com]
4. Scroll down, and you will see "Quick Create Email Account". Add your new email account and password.
Note: You may also click on "Email Accounts". This will allow you to add email accounts at once and control aspects like disk quote, etc.
To Delete an email account
1. Follow the directions above to step 4, but click on 'Email Accounts'
2. From here you can review and remove email accounts as well as change their quota.
Was this answer helpful?
Creating a forwarder through WebmailThis is the easiest method. Start by logging into your...
To access your subscriptions...On your main panel, click on SERVICESFor domains, click on DOMAINS
To access webmail, go to http://yourdomainame.com/webmail Example:...