To add an email address.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your control panel
2. Click on the "SERVICES" box
3. Look for your hosting plan (Managed Wordpress or Business Email). Look for the word "ACTIVE" in green on the right. If the word Active does not exist, your service may be disabled. Send an email to email@example.com or open a ticket explaining the issue.
4. Scroll down, and you will see "Quick Create Email Account". Add your new email account and password. You may also click on "Email Accounts". This will allow you to manage all of your email accounts and control aspects like disk quote or update the password.
To Delete an email account
1. Follow the directions above to step 4, but click on 'Email Accounts'
2. From here you can review and remove email accounts as well as change their quota.